How To Authenticate Your Product
F1® Authentics offers guaranteed authenticity; each item comes with a certificate of authenticity and/or an authentic hologram which allows you to scan and register your memorabilia, certifying it and naming you as the official owner.
We pride ourselves on our services and our ability to provide fans of F1® the chance to feel closer to the action, and as the number one trusted source of official licensed F1® memorabilia, customers are promised an excellent experience shopping with us.
Follow our step by step guide on how to authenticate your product.
- Locate the unique authenticity hologram on your product or certificate supplied.
- Unlock your iPhone or Android mobile device and hover its top edge over your product until it detects the NFC chip within. The location of this chip can vary but tends to be behind the centrepiece of your product, for example behind your piece of canvas or behind your event used clothing - unless otherwise stated.
- Once it has been detected, the NFC will invite you to visit a link that is both unique and secure. Please note that older mobile devices may require an NFC app to be downloaded. If your device does not pick up the chip, this may be the case.
- Follow the online instructions, inserting the serial number, that is found on either hologram, along with all other required information.
- Once complete, keep your card certificate and paperwork safe.