Own the Chequered Flag – 2023 Australian Grand Prix
The deadline for ordering this product is 3pm (GMT) Thursday 16th March 2023.
F1 Authentics is delighted to offer you the chance to have your name printed on a square of the chequered flag, which is now our fourth year of offering this unmissable opportunity to F1 fans. This flag will be waved at the 2023 Australian Grand Prix (2nd April), signalling the winner of the race.
How it works
- Buy a square; at checkout you’ll be asked the name you wish to have appear on your square
- F1 Authentics will print your name on the flag
- Limited to 160 squares
- The flag gets delivered to the chosen race
- Flag is waved to signal the race winner
- The flag is returned to us following the race
- We hand cut each square and professionally frame it, along with a photograph from the race it was waved at
- Dimensions: 480mmH X 500mmL X 35mmW (approx)
The square with your printed name will be expertly mounted and framed along with a photograph taken at the race by a professional F1® photographer and a plaque to mark the occasion.
Waving the chequered flag to signal the end of a race has been a tradition that has lasted the entirety of F1’s incredible history.
Please note: The image used on this product page is a mock up and is for representation purposes only. The image that will be featured on your product will be taken at your chosen race and will be finalised after each race weekend.
This product will also feature a hologram to guarantee authenticity.
Please note: We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on personalised items. Please ensure your details are correct before checkout. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that your name will be visible in the final photo – this is because the flag is double-sided and therefore, we cannot control where your name will be when being waved.