Official Renault F1® Team RS18
Ex-race Car Build
F1 Authentics is proud to present this exceptionally rare Renault ex-race car, for sale.
Obtained through a close partnership with Renault F1® Team, we are pleased to offer this one-of-a-kind Renault R.S.16 decorated in R.S.18 F1 car livery with a cutaway section revealing the interior of the car.
As the first modern-era hybrid F1® car to be brought to the market, this fantastic car was designed and built by the Renault F1® Team and is made almost entirely from original race parts. The car comes with the engine (internals removed) and chassis, as well as an excellent history.
The 2018 FIA Formula One World Championship driver line-up for Renault meanwhile, included Nico Hülkenberg and Carlos Sainz Jr who finished in seventh and tenth place respectively in the Driver Standings, meanwhile, the team enjoyed fourth place in the Constructor Standings.
Chassis/Livery: 2016 Chassis (R.S.16) 2018 Livery (R.S.18) Renault
Livery Race History: 4th place (Constructors’ Championship), 7th & 10th place (Drivers’ Championship)
Livery Records: 5th place in Germany (Nico Hulkenberg) 5th place in Azerbaijan (Carlos Sainz Jr)
- Front suspension features all genuine used parts including carbon wishbones, front wheel uprights, front discs and brake callipers (AP Racing)
- Chassis components include front heave damper system rockers and steering rack all original parts
- Genuine race-used cooling radiators and ducting
- Engine race-used block with Turbo and Compressor assembly
- MGUH FIA sealed race-used
- MGUK race-used
- Gear box genuine used with front cover plate and part rear suspension components
- Rear wishbone and drive shafts all genuine used parts
- Rear wing mounting pillar genuine part
- Body work genuine parts including race-used floor
- Font wing assembly is genuine with front adjuster system still intact and functional
- Cutaway section revealing interior
Not all of our cars are listed. For private sales and information on our full inventory of retired F1® race cars and show cars, please reach out to our Concierge team via the link below: