F1 Authentics Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions: '#UnforVETTable' Prize Draw
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is F1® Authentics (the "Promoter"), operated by BG Sports Enterprises Ltd t/a The Memento Group under licence from Formula One Digital Media Limited (“F1”). The Memento Group registered in England and Wales with company number 07236294 with its registered office being The Lodge, Clarke’s Lodge, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke, NN7 3SB.
- This Prize Draw is open to residents aged 18 and over of the UK, EU, USA and other territories where its operation and the prizes are permitted. The Prize Draw is void where operating it would be prohibited by law.
- The Prize Draw is not open to (a) employees, contractors or agents of the Promoter, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors, anyone else connected to the Prize Draw and their family members; or (b) public officials (as defined by applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption, including but not limited to the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 and the UK Bribery Act 2010) and anyone connected to them.
- By entering the Prize Draw you are accepting these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions shall be effective for all entries into the Prize Draw and shall supersede and extinguish any other terms and conditions in respect of the Prize Draw.
- In entering the Prize Draw, participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, however an internet connection is required.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
How to enter:
- The Prize Draw will operate between 16:00 BST 12th August 2022 and 16:00 BST 26th August 2022 inclusively.
- There is one prize available: 1 x Sebastian Vettel 2022 Race Used Bodywork and Photo
- To enter this Prize Draw, entrants must follow @f1authentics on Instagram, like the post and tag two friends in the comments using '#UnforVETTable'.
- There shall be only one winner who will be randomly selected from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be announced by @f1authentics on Instagram Stories at 15:00 BST on 30th August 2022. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
- The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winner will be contacted by Instagram Direct Message using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to supply their full name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
- If the winner declines the prize or fails to respond within 48 hours of being notified, they forfeit any right to the prize and a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The decision of The Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and country of the winners can be obtained (except where the winner objects to such disclosure) after 06/09/2022 and before 06/11/2022 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Promoter, address: The Memento Group, The Lodge, Clarke's Lodge, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke NN7 3SB United Kingdom.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- The Prize winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, still and moving images and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- Residents of Tennessee or any other U.S. state or other jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to require agreement to a perpetual publicity release as a condition of winning a prize shall not be bound by paragraph 12 to the extent it is lawful.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Promoter further disclaims any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw save to the extent that such liability results from (i) death or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence; (ii) Promoter’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other reason or by any cause which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). In the event that the Promoter permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. However, you may have statutory or legal rights in the territory where you live which could apply to your entry in the Prize Draw.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device