F1 Authentics Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions: Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant F1 Team Return to Montreal - Win 2022 Exclusive Memorabilia
- The promoter of this Free Prize Draw is F1® Authentics (the "Promoter"), operated by BG Sports Enterprises Ltd t/a The Memento Group under licence from Formula One Digital Media Limited (“F1”). The Memento Group registered in England and Wales with company number 07236294 with its registered office being The Lodge, Clarke’s Lodge, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke, NN7 3SB.
- This Free Prize Draw is open to residents aged 18 and over of the EU, USA and other territories where its operation and the prizes are permitted. The Free Prize Draw is void where operating it would be prohibited by law.
- The Free Prize Draw is not open to (a) employees, contractors or agents of the Promoter, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors, anyone else connected to the Free Prize Draw and their family members; or (b) public officials (as defined by applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption, including but not limited to the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 and the UK Bribery Act 2010) and anyone connected to them.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw you are accepting these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions shall be effective for all entries into the Free Prize Draw and shall supersede and extinguish any other terms and conditions in respect of the Free Prize Draw.
- In entering the Free Prize Draw, participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Free Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Free Prize Draw, however an internet connection is required.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
How to enter:
- The Free Prize Draw will operate between 09:00 BST Wednesday 15/06/2022 and 17:00 BST Tuesday 21/06/2022 inclusively.
- There are three prizes available:
- 1 x Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant F1 Team 2022 1:1 Scale Official Replica Halo
- 1 x Sebastian Vettel 2022 Signed Photo & Bodywork OR Lance Stroll 2022 Signed Photo & Bodywork
- 1 x Sebastian Vettel 2022 Bodywork in Acrylic OR Lance Stroll 2022 Bodywork in Acrylic
- To enter this Free Prize Draw, entrants must fill out the online entry form, providing their first name, last name, and email address so that they may be notified in the event of a prize win.
- There shall be only one winner of each prize available, who will be randomly selected from all valid entries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
- The winners will be chosen at 10:00 BST Wednesday 22/06/2022 by a random computer process.
- Prize winners will be contacted by email using the contact details submitted with their entry and will be asked to provide their full name and address. In the case of the 2nd Prize, the winner must indicate which 2022 Signed Photo & Bodywork they would prefer. In the case of the 3rd Prize, the winner must indicate which 2022 Bodywork in Acrylic they would like to receive.
- If a winner declines their prize or fails to respond within one week of being notified, they forfeit any right to the prize and a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The decision of The Promoter regarding any aspect of the Free Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and country of the winners can be obtained after 06/07/2022 and before 06/09/2022 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Promoter, address: The Memento Group, The Lodge, Clarke's Lodge, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke NN7 3SB United Kingdom.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
- If selected as a prize winner, you consent to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Free Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, still and moving images and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Free Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Residents of Tennessee or any other U.S. state or other jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to require agreement to a perpetual publicity release as a condition of winning a prize shall not be bound by paragraph 12 to the extent it is lawful.
- The Winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Free Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Where you have consented to receive marketing communications from any person other than the Promoter, your details may be passed to such person(s) and organisation(s) that you have consented to receive marketing communications from.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Free Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Promoter further disclaims any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Free Prize Draw save to the extent that such liability results from (i) death or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence; (ii) Promoter’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other reason or by any cause which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Free Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). In the event that the Promoter permanently discontinues the Free Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Free Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Free Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Free Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Free Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. However, you may have statutory or legal rights in the territory where you live which could apply to your entry in the Free Prize Draw.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device